Tree Care Services in the surrounding Darlington area
Darlington is the best place to work in as a tree surgeon. Why? Working in this area is just a stones throw from the North Pennines, Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors. An abundance of wooded land and forests means we get to do what we do best – climb trees and get to work in tree surgery.
On top of that, we get to work in some in some stunning villages and towns near Darlington. As a local who qualified in the region, it great to offer our tree care services in these historic places. Some of these places include:
- Archdeacon Newton
- Coatham Mundeville
- East and West Newbiggin
- Great Burdon
- Great Stainton
- High Coniscliffe
- Little Stainton
- Low Coniscliffe
- Low Dinsdale
- Middleton St George
- Morton Palms
All the above areas we do not charge any extra to work in. If we have not mentioned your location and you are near the areas of Darlington or Northallerton, please do contact us
Choosing a tree surgeon local to you
Darlington and its local borough have a growing number of homes and business which has a huge impact on the population of trees in the area. Some of these trees may be too close to a property or may require removal altogether.
This means, our tree care services are growing in demand for this area. From the large selection of tree surgery options available, how do you know it’s necessary?
As with all professions, it’s important when you choose a tree surgeon they are qualified for the job. Ideally, they will be local to the area of Darlington (like Treescape) and have been tried and tested. Once you’ve checked their qualifications such as being CHAS accredited, you can be certain they will advise on the job in the proper manner.
Our team of tree surgeons will only advise on the work that is needed and our founder Tom Rennison will personally attend the site visit. Some of the tree work we do regularly in the borough of Darlington is:
- Crown Reductions – Reducing the height/width of a tree to nearby protect property
- Crown Thinning – Selectively removing inner branches to reduce the wind load on a tree
- Crown Raising – Removal of lower branches to increase ground clearance
- Tree Felling & Removal – Removing a tree altogether together due to disease or storm damage
- Stump Grinding – A stump can be a tripping hazard and we can remove it for you
- Tree Surveys & Reports – Being a qualified arborist, we can check on tree preservation orders and mortgage reports.
- Hedge Trimming & Landscape Services – Need some general tidying of the garden, no job is too big or small.
Be sure to call us on 07917 095 257 if you require a site visit or some simple advice on tree care work.
Tom came out to fell our oak tree. His team were very helpful and cleared up after themselves. Thank you.
R Stiller, Darlington
We had a tree overgrowing close to our property but Treescape managed to cut back this tree, highly recommended.
T Farndale, Darlington
An unsightly hedge was taking up our garden space. Tom and his boys removed this and planted a tree for us. They are stars. Worth every penny.
Karen D, Stapelton