Hiring Treescape for tree surgery in Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough is a great place to work as a tree surgeon. What’s better than working in the North Yorkshire air, with the beauty of nature at Preston Park and Coatham Marsh not far away. With a large number of urban developments and huge parks, there is always a need for tree surgeon services.
Not quite in Middlesbrough? We also work in towns and villages that are on the outskirts of this industrial town. These areas near Teesside we also work in include:
- Coulby Newham
- Cowpen Bewley
- Dalton Piercy
- Great Ayton
- Haverton Hill
- High Clarence & Port Clarence
- Hutton Rudby
- Ingleby Barwick
- Ingleby Greenhow
- Kilton, Kilton Thorpe & Kilton Castle
- Kirklevington & Castle Leavington
- Levendale (Yarm)
- Margrove Park
- Marske by the Sea
- Marton & Tollesby
- New Markse
- Newton under Roseberry
- North Skelton
- Skelton Green
- Stainton & Thornton
- Thorpe Thewles
The best thing with Treescape is we don’t charge you more to work in these areas. Our expert tree surgeons are here to serve the areas of North Yorkshire, our local county.
Choosing a tree surgeon local to you
Middlesbrough and the great county of North Yorkshire have been growing year on year in the population. Therefore, more homes and business properties are in development. So where are the local trees supposed to go?
Not only is the population of trees decreasing due to removal, but the number of trees causing a risk to nearby properties is increasing.
Tree management services in Middlesbrough especially are at an all-time high. So, with all these trees needing management and tree care, how can you tell what service is required?
What to look for in a tree surgeon.
Ensuring the advice and work that is undertaken on any tree is correct, a tried and trusted tree surgeon should be chosen:
- Living in the local area is a massive advantage due to reputation.
- Having the correct qualifications for the job is a must. Check for such things as CHAS accreditation.
- Ensure the price quoted is the price you will pay. Nothing worse than having added extras.
Treescape is CHAS accredited, we are local to Middlesbrough and we do work to the latest standards of “BS3998 Tree Work”.
Furthermore, the owner Tom Rennison will personally quote each site visit and take full responsibility for all tree work completed by the team. Let’s take a look at some of the jargon we use so you can understand the services on offer.
- Crown Reductions – Reducing the height/width of a tree to nearby protect property
- Crown Thinning – Selectively removing inner branches to reduce the wind load on a tree
- Crown Raising – Removal of lower branches to increase ground clearance
- Tree Felling & Removal – Removing a tree altogether together due to disease or storm damage
- Stump Grinding – A stump can be a tripping hazard and we can remove it for you
- Tree Surveys & Reports – Being a qualified arborist, we can check on tree preservation orders and mortgage reports.
- Hedge Trimming & Landscape Services – Need some general tidying of the garden, no job is too big or small.
Be sure to call us on 07917 095 257 if you require a site visit or some simple advice on tree care work.
Timely – tidy – reasonable value, expert and professional advice, when requested. Excellent work, no hesitation in using you again.
N Bailey, Middlesbrough
I’ve used Tom and his team many times. They never fail to deliver great tree care advice and services. I would recommend them.
J Humphrey, Middlesbrough
We had a tree with various damage due to storms. Treescape explained crown thinning and undertook the job. No issues since. Much appreciated.
N Enfield, Stockton-On-Tees