Tree Care Services in the Thirsk area
Just a short drive away from our head office is the market town of Thirsk, where our tree surgeons are on call 24/7. Home to the Garbutt Wood Nature Reserve means we work with many types of trees and shrubbery. Our expert arborists can help identify and advise you on caring for and treating many species of trees.
Around the Vale of Mowbray are some small villages such as Ripon, Easingwold, Thirlby, Boltby, Borrowby and Sowerby. Our customers here call on us to annually reduce their hedges and crown thinning of their trees. Due to the location, broken limbs and fallen trees are susceptible due to high winds. Contact us for any tree surgery, even if it is just a health check on your grounds. We are available as an emergency for storm-related tree damage.
Choosing a tree surgeon local to you
As with all professions, it’s important when you choose a tree surgeon they are qualified for the job. Ideally, they will be local to the area of Thirsk (like Treescape) and have been tried and tested. Once you’ve checked their qualifications such as being CHAS accredited, you can be certain they will advise on the job in the proper manner.
Our team of tree surgeons will only advise on the work that is needed and our founder Tom Rennison will personally attend the site visit. Some of the tree work we do regularly in Thirsk is:
- Crown Reductions – Reducing the height/width of a tree to nearby protect property
- Crown Thinning – Selectively removing inner branches to reduce the wind load on a tree
- Crown Raising – Removal of lower branches to increase ground clearance
- Tree Felling & Removal – Removing a tree altogether together due to disease or storm damage
- Stump Grinding – A stump can be a tripping hazard and we can remove it for you
- Tree Surveys & Reports – Being a qualified arborist, we can check on tree preservation orders and mortgage reports.
- Hedge Trimming & Landscape Services – Need some general tidying of the garden, no job is too big or small.
Be sure to call us on 07917 095 257 if you require a site visit or some simple advice on tree care work.
Our hedges are reduced annaul by Tom Rennison, we would not use anyone else.
J Clarke, Thirsk
Due to storms, our tree looked a little dead and we were worried about it falling over. After some tree care by Tom, a year later it is still standing.
R Wesley, Sowerby
The driveway was getting a little tight with the overgrown trees, Treescape reduced them back and we can use it again.
Norman H, Thirsk