Tree Care Services in the York area
The cathedral city of York is a place you will find our tree surgeons busy at work. Bounded by the “Green Belt Area”, the local council in North Yorkshire works to preserve the city’s setting and historical character. For this reason, our tree surgery expertise is employed to protect the trees and nature when developing properties.
You can hire us to undertake tree surveys to check the impact of housing developments. Not only can we highlight the effect of tree removal, but we can also monitor a take care of any trees that must
Whether the building is new or old, you will need trees and hedges trimmed back regularly to prevent damage from decaying branches, trunks or storm damage. You can call our team to arrange for our expert tree surveyor to visit your site and perform these health checks.
Choosing a tree surgeon local to you
As with all professions, it’s important when you choose a tree surgeon they are qualified for the job. Ideally, they will be local to the area of York (like Treescape) and have been tried and tested. Once you’ve checked their qualifications such as being CHAS accredited, you can be certain they will advise on the job in the proper manner.
Our team of tree surgeons will only advise on the work that is needed and our founder Tom Rennison will personally attend the site visit. Some of the tree work we do regularly in the York is:
- Crown Reductions – Reducing the height/width of a tree to nearby protect property
- Crown Thinning – Selectively removing inner branches to reduce the wind load on a tree
- Crown Raising – Removal of lower branches to increase ground clearance
- Tree Felling & Removal – Removing a tree altogether together due to disease or storm damage
- Stump Grinding – A stump can be a tripping hazard and we can remove it for you
- Tree Surveys & Reports – Being a qualified arborist, we can check on tree preservation orders and mortgage reports.
- Hedge Trimming & Landscape Services – Need some general tidying of the garden, no job is too big or small.
Be sure to call us on 07917 095 257 if you require a site visit or some simple advice on tree care work.
Our garden had a huge oak tree taken up valuable light and space. Tom and his team advised on the removal process and complete the tree felling with little hassle.
D Dyer, York
My hedges were overgrown and Tom’s hedge trimming service was perfect. Little cost, and will hire him again next year.
Y Shaw, York
Came on time and cleaned up after themselves when removing a stump. Fantastic tree surgery service.